Tocci Family

This is a blog for Tocci family members. It's a place where we can catch up and stay connected between reunions.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

From the Desk of Al Tocci aka Mr. Smith

My post should count twice.
For weeks I could not,(still can't) post directly to the site as Albert Tocci Jr.
I was forced to join the Smith family.
I now have dual families.
I posted twice about Ed's little rant,once as myself and once as Mr.Smith.
That should make the 10 posts that Ed was whining about.

So where is he?

Where is my cousin Michael ?
He is retired and has loads of spare time,not to mention he is rich.

Donna,
How many people were at the Tocci re-union?
There certainly were more than 10 !
Where are they ?

If they don't come out of the woodwork,they might not get fed at the next re-union,(assuming they get invited )

I will post over at the Smith's web site and see if they will send us some posts.

Mr.Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home