Tocci Family

This is a blog for Tocci family members. It's a place where we can catch up and stay connected between reunions.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A big trip for a little woman

So I hear my mother Rose will be flying out to Hollywood Florida the middle of next month to visit with her sister Jane and husband. Rosie will be out there soaking up the sun and swimming with the dolphins for a couple of weeks. My father will not be accompanying her on this trip because he has "to work". (He's in his seventies now...Where the hell does he work anyway??)

Have a wonderful vacation! Be careful when you go Parasailing and remember to wear your life jacket at all times, and please wait an hour after you've eaten before swimming.

I'm glad you made arrangements for Dad to move in with Wayne and Jack while your gone. He'll be so happy there. The move into their new apartment couldn't have come at a better time. The two dogs will get along great and Jack can do all the cooking. I'm sure dad will pitch in with the clean up after dinner and wash all the dishes.

Oh, by the way, I wonder how Debbie will survive while your away water skiing the Atlantic coast? Who will prepare her lunches?

Love you...Have fun!

5 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Donna Tocci said...

I'm just a little jealous! Rose have a wonderful time!!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does dad do for work anyway? I thought Mom was the bread winner in the family, or was it she won a bread baking contest? Anyway... I can't wait for when Dad stays at my new place, while I'm driving Mom to Florida. This will give Jack and Dad a chance to bond. Jack just remember, he's my Father! Wayne

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad can stay with Wayne, the dog can go to Debbie's, and Jack will go to Florida with Rose.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think so Nadine, nice thought though.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Mom come back yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home