Tocci Family

This is a blog for Tocci family members. It's a place where we can catch up and stay connected between reunions.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Nurse in the Family



Congratulations to Kim Shea (Ed & Nadine's daughter) on her recent pinning/graduation from nursing school. She breezed through school and all of her tests and was pinned last Thursday. Her beaming, proud-as-punch parents were in the audience to witness this great event.


Bravo, Kim! You look fabulous in your nursing uniform!



3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Ed Tocci Jr. said...

Congratulations Kim! You have done such a great job. Mom and I are so proud. We love you!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously I dont have blogging priviledges or this pic wouldn't be up anymore! Couldn't you have waited until I recieved my glamour shots back??

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Donna Tocci said...

Kim...'wait'? Since when is that word in a Tocci father's vocabulary??? Especially a proud dad! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home